Lloyd Hall is a stone building constructed as a meeting space for Shrine Mont guests and conferees in 1937 and dedicated to the memory or the Rt. Rev. Arthur Seldon Lloyd. Bishop Lloyd was elected Bishop Coadjutor of the Diocese of Virginia in 1909 and in 1910 he left Virginia to serve as the President of the Board of Missions of the Episcopal Church. In 1921 Bishop Lloyd was elected Bishop Suffragan of the Diocese of New York where he served until his death in 1936.
Lloyd Hall is 750 square feet and can hold thirty people comfortably. There is a large stone fireplace on one wall.
Download a floor plan of Lloyd Hall.
For more information about Lloyd Hall contact Guest Services.