Chilton Hall was opened in 1975 and is dedicated in memory of the Rt. Rev. Samuel B. Chilton, Bishop Suffragan of Viginia from 1960 until his retirement in 1969. Bishop Chilton was a devout friend to Shrine Mont having served on the Shrine Mont Commision from its founding in 1946 until 1970.
Chilton Hall is located on the southwest end of Shrine Mont and can hold up to 150 people comfortably in its nearly 2,000 square feet of space.
Download a floor plan of Chilton Hall.
For more information about Chilton Hall contact Guest Services.