The Washington House is one of seven cottages located to the east of the Pennsylvania and Maryland Houses. These cottages were built in the late 1860's on what was called Jersey Row at the Orkney Springs Hotel. The Washington House was renovated in the early 1980's and contains five bedrooms and four bathrooms. A first floor bedroom and bathroom are accessible to people with disabilities.
Both the upstairs and downstairs have a porch for quiet rocking and relaxing.
Download a floor plan of the Washington House.
For more information about the Washington House contact Guest Services.