St. Andrews cottage has five bedrooms each with a private bath, and can sleep up to 20 people comfortably. It also has two living rooms with wood burning fireplaces, a kitchenette, two additional half bathrooms and plenty of porch and patio space to enjoy peaceful rocking.
Originally built by Shrine Mont's founder, The Rev. Dr. Edmund Lee Woodward in 1941, St. Andrews has been a mainstay for Shrine Mont guests. In 2012 the original cottage was replaced and the new St. Andrews opened on October.
Two of the bedrooms are accessible for people with disablilities.
St. Andrews is located up the hill behind and east of the Tucker Hall dining complex.
Download a floor plan of St. Andrews.
The cottage is also available for Winter Stay from December through March.
For more information about St. Andrews Cottage contact Guest Services.