Peterkin Cottage and the surrounding land were acquired by Shrine Mont in 1927 and the cottage was named in memory of the Rt. Rev. William Peterkin, D.D., the first Bishop of West Virginia.
Peterkin is located north of the Tucker Hall Dining complex on the "Circle". It is a large two story building that can easily accomodate twenty people in its nine bedrooms, each with a private bath. There is a living room with a fireplace as well as three large porches one of which is screened and one of which is enclosed for three season use.
Download a floor plan of Peterkin Cottage.
For more information about Peterkin Cottage contact Guest Services.