The Norfolk House is one of seven cottages located to the east of the Pennsylvania and Maryland Houses. These cottages were built in the late 1860's on what was called Jersey Row at the Orkney Springs Hotel. The Norfolk House is the northern most cottage adjacent to the pond and was renovated in the early 1980's. It contains six bedrooms and four bathrooms. Both the upstairs and downstairs have a porch for quiet rocking and relaxing.
Download a floor plan of the Norfolk House.
For more information about the Norfolk House contact Guest Services.