Crenshaw Lodge

Crenshaw LodgeCrenshaw Lodge was built by Shrine Mont's founder Dr. Edmund Lee Woodward in 1930 as a gift from Mrs. Margaret McElroy of Philadelphia in memory of her sister Fannie Crenshaw. This log structure has eight bedrooms each with a private bathroom. There is also a large living room with a fireplace and a screened porch.

Crenshaw is located above and to the south of the Tucker dining complex near the swimming pool.

pdfDownload a floor plan of Crenshaw Lodge.

For more information about Crenshaw Lodge contact Guest Services.


 Maps Icons Collection http://mapicons.nicolasmollet.com

pdfDownload the map.

Find Us!