The Alexandria House is one of seven cottages located to the east of the Pennsylvania and Maryland Houses. These cottages were built in the late 1860's on what was called Jersey Row at the Orkney Springs Hotel. The Alexandria House was renovated in the early 1980's and contains six bedrooms and four bathrooms. Both the upstairs and downstairs have a porch for quiet rocking and relaxing.
Download a floor plan of the Alexandria House.
For more information about the Alexandria House contact Guest Services.