- This event has passed.
Kids Stay Free!
June 30 - July 4
Shrine Mont, located in the Village of Orkney Springs, Va, sits at the base of Great North Mountain between Winchester and Harrisonburg. This unique mountain destination offers a peaceful setting, simplicity, and a closeness to nature. Unplug here and enjoy hiking, biking, canoeing, good southern cooking, and good ole conversations in the wooden rockers on a wrap-around porch. What could be better? Come play, relax and rest . . . Bring the family for a night or stay all week.
And the kids stay FREE! ADULT $77PER PERSON PER NIGHT INCLUDES MEALS
Enjoy our FREE amenities
- Spring-fed swimming pool
- Pickle Ball
- Croquet, Bocce, Shuffle Board, Corn Hole
- Wagon rides
- Hiking Trails
- Golf or Zipline at Bryce Resort (discounts available)
- Explore the Shenandoah Caverns and American Celebration
- Taste some wines and Micro brews of the Valley
- Experience the New Market Battlefield
- Shop local antiques
- Visit the Route 11 Potato Chip Factory
- Watch local fireworks on July 4th